We at Innovum Technologies, Inc. value your business and recognize the need to secure your private information. We take very seriously your placing your confidential information with us and we will honor your privacy by the terms of this policy.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address) and create a user name and password. This information is used to allow you to use the web site and our services and access the web site.<
Personal information collection
Innovum may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including your log-in details, user name, geolocation and identity of device used, times, dates and length of use and information and services accessed);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including your user name, password and identity of device(s) used);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including the entry of data, accessing of date, modification of data, use of templates, downloading of completed templates, transmission or receipt of information, data and instructions);
- any other information that you send to Innovum.
Using personal information
Innovum may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- allow you to publish information about you through the website either by downloading one or more completed templates or electronically to recipients of your sole choosing;
- if you are a Subscriber or Member, send to you statements and invoices; and
- if you are a Subscriber or Member, collect payments from you.
Where Innovum discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Innovum may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Otherwise, your personal information will not be disclosed without your consent or directive, except to other users who you have specifically authorized or to recipients specifically chosen by you at your directive or with your consent and to certain third-party information providers and storers, such as but not limited to American Checked, Inc. Certain regulators and ultimate recipients of your information have subscribed to or contracted with American Checked, Inc. or a similar provider for the receipt and processing of your data. You authorize the transmission of your information to or through American Checked, Inc. or a similar provider in the provision of the Services.
Innovum may also collect and process certain other information that does not directly identify you as you interact with our Sites (“Non-Personal Data”). The types of Non-Personal Data we collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Site usage (e.g., browsing history, search terms, number of clicks, referring/exit pages, date/time stamp, time on Site)
- Products and services viewed, including advertisements for such products and services
- Computer type, operating system and platform type
- Internet service provider
- Your industry and business (e.g., company size and location, job functions and seniority levels)
Cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify you and your computer as you view different pages on our website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website, what information is viewed, which forms are used and similar non-personal data, metrics and statistics.
- Analyze our web traffic using analytics. Aggregating usage data helps us improve the website.
- Identity whether you are signed in to our website.
- Store information about your usage and preferences.
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you other than that which you choose to share with us.
Securing your data
Innovum will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Such precautions will include some or all of the following.
- Innovum will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
- Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
- Innovum uses industry standard firewalls, anti-malware, intrusion prevention and detection methods to protect your data.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from or market to children under the age of 13.
We do not collect, store or transmit personal information for personal, family or household purposes and we only collect, transmit and store personal information at your direction.
We do not sell or transmit your personal information to any third-party for purposes of marketing, sales or other use other than to provide the Services.
You have a right to know the PII which we store, which can be done by logging into your account and reviewing the data which you entered.
You have a right to request your personal information is deleted. Make such a request in writing to the Privacy Officer in the “Contact Innovum” section of this policy.
Cross-border data transfers
Innovum is a conduit for your direction of your personal data to others. Innovum does not transmit your personal data to others without your direction or consent. Innovum does store the personal data that you provide to it.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
For users located in or citizens of the European Union:
- Request access to your Personal information. If you are within the EU, this enables you to receive a copy of the Personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the Personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected, remembering however, that we only collect information about you from you or your authorized agent(s).
- Request erasure of your Personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove Personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right if you are within the EU to ask us to delete or remove your Personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your Personal information. This right exists where we are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for our processing and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to processing of your Personal information on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your Personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of Personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your Personal information. If you are within the EU, we will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your Personal information in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent. This right only exists where we are relying on consent to process your Personal information ("Consent Withdrawal"). If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to the certain specific functionalities of our Site. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains no links to other websites.
Innovum is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party. Innovum cannot be and is not liable or responsible for the security, confidentiality or privacy of any personal information or other data which is downloaded or removed from its system, including any downloaded or printed copy of the personal information or data.
- by email to privacy-at-innovumtechnologies.com; or
- by post to Privacy Officer, Innovum Technologies, Inc., 1001 S. Main St, Las Vegas NV 89101 USA